Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some people..

Have you ever wondered what Heaven will be like or what people in Heaven know about people on earth? I do all the time!! One of the biggest questions I have had is can Leah in Heaven, see me on earth? I have come to the conclusion that no she cannot because of what the bible teaches in Revelation 21:4 which says " He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the older of these things has passed away." Now in Heaven we have emotion, we are not, contrary to popular believe, a bunch of mindless idiots that when God brings us into Heaven he takes away all of our emotions accept happiness. We still have all of our emotions, but I believe we do not have any need for emotions such as sadness and fear. So this leads me to wonder, if Leah could see the pain and sadness that I am in right now, would she be happy? Could she look down, see my tears falling and still smile? No I do not think so. That is what I believe. However not everyone sees it like I do, especially non-believers. I find the most common annoyance is to look and see posts of Leahs facebook about people asking for Leah to watch over them and for her to be their guardian angel. I see posts of people basically praying to Leah and asking for her guidance, which Deuteronomy 11:18 clearly forbids. Also I find people believing that Leah is still around like a wandering spirit, which 2 Corinthians 5:8 also disproves. It drives me nuts sometimes and I just want to tell these people to wake up!!! Like I told my mother the other day "Some of these posts irritate me soo much, how come they are so ignorant?" To which she replied, "But J.W. aren't those the people who need are help the most?" Yup, of course she was right again. But it stopped and made me think, even though some of those people really get on my nerves, God calls us to make disciples of all nations we cannot just pick and choose. Even though I may not like some of the people I meet, God still loves them unconditionally and it our job as Christians to tell them about his grace, compassion and mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment