Thursday, December 2, 2010

God is great!

Ever since Leahs accident, I have been praying to God that he would open up an opportunity for me to talk to her family about Christ. Lately I have felt God calling me to go and try and witness to them, but I had no idea how? I knew that Leahs family would not be to open to what I had to say about Christ because of what had happened to Leah. However last night I found myself talking to Leahs sister, Nomi, about how I know Leah is in heaven and how Nomi can be sure she will go to heaven too. Nomi was not extremely open to what I was talking about but she did admit that her and her husband Sadan had questions, so I invited her to church. When she said that she didn't have the money to drive to church I offered to pick her up, she didn't want me to have to go to that all that trouble. I thought God, how am I supposed to witness to Leahs family if I cant get them to open up to me? The next thing Nomi said was, "How about we get together to have Bible discussions?" My immediate reaction was, YES!!!! I was so excited that Nomi had said that and I knew that it was nothing short of a God thing! God calls us to be disciples of all nations, to make his word known to everyone. Sometimes Its seems as though this is impossible, but this proves that the Lord will guide you! Just be faithful and pray faithfully, he will light your way.
Proverbs 3:5-6. " Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all ways acknowledge him and he will make you paths straight."

1 comment:

  1. J.W I had no idea. I am so sorry for your loss. THese blog posts are very inspirational and great.
    Brittny

    ReplyDelete