Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yesterday I think that life will go on and I will meet someone else someday. But today I feel as if this empty void in my life will never be filled. I know God is trying to teach me a lesson on being content in him and not in a person. But this lesson is difficult to learn and I cant imagine any other girl by my side except the one I lost. She loved everything about me, my hair, the way I walked, my smile, my voice. She even loved the way I opened a jar of peanut butter. This makes me sit here and wonder "How can I EVER find that kind of love with anyone else??" I guess I just have to trust God that he will provide and give me what I need. God has promised me that he will take care of me and I must believe in him and do what he tells me to. I must move on and I will find another, but until that day I must be content in the Lord. "Many are the the plans of a man's heart but it is the Lords purpose that prevails." Proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment